Hitex C-Motion Suit
Shooting jacket model "E-motion". The topline jacket from Hitex. Design by Matt and Katy Emmons. Like model E-motion, but instead of Evotex this jacket is made of canvas.
New in this model:
- Minimal folds of material for maximum room. It eliminates the touching issue without sacrificing stability.
- Offset buttons keep the jacket from twisting.
- Redesigned opening for more comfort in kneeling and stability in standing.
- Get the most out of your canvas jacket with new material and enhanced cut.
Furthermore, all the benefits from the Evotop model:
- Shooting jacket C-motion is made of canvas and the finest leather all around the body and arms.
- Soft perforated leather (Air System) around the neck for comfort and ideal body temperature.
- The fastening of the sling offers numerous variations.
- Elasticated material in the elbows reduces wrinkles and allows optimal positioning of the supporting arm.
- TOP GRIP material is used on the supporting places.
- Buttons are made of dural and are held-in-place thanks to a screw and pad. Their replacement is very easy.
- Stability conform to ISSF-rules
- Various color combinations
Our top-quality products are 100% hand made in EU and we are sure they will satisfy even the most demanding customers. All models are made by ISSF rules, therefore you will pass all equipment controls. Furthermore, we only use the best materials and care is given to the finishing of the garments. Whether you shoot recreational or are planning to participate in major international competitions, there is always a suitable jacket and / or pants of the company Hitex for you!
From topline to recreational level:
- Evotop / E-motion (depending on your personal preferences)
- Extra Match
- Cotton Star
Besides the level differences in clothing, there are three possible fits:
1. The standard/dress size
Here you choose your size, it produces the smallest guarantee of a good fit, a perfect fit will be almost impossible. The advantage is that this is the cheapest option. It should be noted that the company Hitex adds 10% to the price from size 56 men's and lady's size 48. Here you are so definitely better off with a tailored jacket or pants.
2. Tailored/measurement shooting clothes
The best and most popular variant is the tailored pants or jacket. You make an appointment with us to take the measurements (or do it yourself, however, this is at your own risk). After the measurements are recorded, you can determine the color of your suit, afterward, you will receive an email and/or print with an example of how it will look. After approval, we will send the data to the company Hitex, that the suit will produce.
3. Custom made in the Hitex factory
These are basically the same procedures as in "tailor-made/measurement", but then you drive to the company Hitex where a basic version of the jacket and/or pants is waiting for you. You will fit it and then you can proceed directly to the tailor to specify where it still is not perfect. This process is repeated until you are satisfied. With this form you are of course guaranteed a perfect fit, but this is by far the most expensive. Please think of the travel and accommodation expenses. The company Hitex has approximately 1 to 1.5 days to produce a complete suit. Furthermore, the company Hitex situated in the north-east of the Czech Republic, about 1200km one way (from Brunssum, depending on where you live). Moreover, there are relatively cheap accommodation options in the neighborhood, of course, we will assist you in finding suitable accommodation.